Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Noe Noe Strip


Click on image to advance.

13 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Boo!!!!!!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Oh how disappointed I am. There just aren't words.

Daryl said...

Love strip but I dont love the message... FEH

Flea said...

Gah! I'm a big fan of snow and all, but really? Nooooo!

big hair envy said...

FML!

TrailerPark said...

Love the strip, Noe Noe girl but must admit that by "strip", I thought you were going to unrobe. LOL
I didn't realize that you were sooo talented. 2 thumbs up!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is not good news. I can't believe how awful snow can be. Thank goodness Blog Fest is in July. (((((hugs))))) Noe Noe

Christina said...

Cute comic strip.

Diane said...

Hugs to Noe Noe and all the blisters that can't make it to NYC this weekend. July is right around the corner!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I feel your pain. We keep gettin' hit with one snowstorm after another here in the Ozarks. Uck!!!

Ya'll have a terrifically blessed day!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That really stinks. If I were you, I would put a curse on Mother Nature.
On second thought, we really should not mess with Mother Nature.
I hope you get your NYC trip soon!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Oh, that's disappointing but I love that you made it into a strip. That's very creative.

Hugs and thanks to you.

Travis Cody said...

It's the time of the year! It'll be gone soon.