Thursday, April 9, 2009

WANTED

WANTED

BY FRIENDS AND FELLOW BLOGGERS

FOR BLOG ABANDONMENT!

LAST SEEN HOB KNOBBING WITH THE
UPPER CRUST AND WANDERING
THE STREETS OF THE BIG APPLE.
IF YOU SEE THIS WOMAN
THERE IS A REWARD FOR HER SAFE RETURN!
LAST POST~APRIL 3, 2009

20 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I think I know her!

Unknown said...

That is halarious!!!

She might just smack you for that one.

I Am Woody said...

Her eyeshadow matches the lime clock!! Hilarious!!

Caution/Lisa said...

I do hope you're strong enough to survive when she reads this.

Predo said...

Oh, she is a cute one! If I find her, can I keep her?

Unknown said...

How funny! You are extremely brave, yes you are!

Nessa said...

How much is the reward. Can I get more for individual body parts?

Dr.John said...

You mean she is real.
Someone abandoned their blog.
Call the blog police.

Chris said...

I need more information.

big hair envy said...

No. You. Did. Nt.!!!! Bwahahahaha!

Would it be wrong for me to pop a cap in YO' BUTT at church Sunday???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I get that eye shadow?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh : ). So funny! You are clever as can be! Happy Easter No No!

The Good Eater said...

I love, love, love the eyeshadow!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very cute...nice makeup job. :0

littletoesandcheerios said...

I knew she was a "bad girl"! I just love her!

Denise W said...

Wait....you mean that isn't Stevie Nicks???????

j said...

Clicked over to her blog - looks like you inspired her to post again :)

Thrifty Cents said...

This is h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s.!!!

Thrifty Cents said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dearest Noe Noe:

I believe with complete uncertainty that I spotted her last sitting with a case of beer by her side near the bus station in Pitch-Fork, NV..

Stan

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Thanks Stan! I will call the attorities now! Damn I hope she is not drinking up all my beer!