Thursday, April 23, 2009

100th Post!


(thanks google images)
WOW! Can you believe it! And it's all THANKS to you ALL!
Because you have made me smile, laugh, cry, pray and even cuss!
You have touched my life and you help make my day! I have even learned some things! I'm so glad I got to "meet" you folks!
Thanks for your friendship.
Have a great weekend everyone!

25 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on your 100th post! That cake looks yummy.

Caution/Lisa said...

100 never looked so good, baby! Glad you found your way to blogdom. Now, get back to reading that book and telling me if I need to read it. Thank-you.

Treasia Stepp said...

Congrats on the milestone. Looking forward to reading 100 more.

The Good Eater said...

You look good for a hundred.

T said...

Congrats! and can't wait to read the next 100.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awesome....can't wait for more :)

Big Hair Envy said...

Happy 100th Post Day!!!!! I'm SO glad you drank the Blogger Kool-Aid :)

Luv you, Chickie!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Noe Noe:

Please stop by and accept your Award:

http://bipolar-stanscroniclesandnarritive.blogspot.com/2009/04/time-for-awards.html

Sincerely,
Stan

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Stan my man SPM, Thanks bunches. I almost hurt myself posting this award on my blog! And posted with pride I might add =)

Chris said...

Congratulations! Your blog rocks!

Anonymous said...

100 posts? That is awesome. You are a super star Noe Noe : )

aurbie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! You go, Noe Noe!

Unknown said...

Congrats girlie! I am so proud to call you my BFF!!!!

Blogging brought us together.

j said...

Happy Hundred lady! You are a blessing in Blogland.

Dr.John said...

Congratulations. Keep up the good work and we will welcome you into the thousand entry club.

Travis Cody said...

Happy 100th!

I toss confetti in your general direction!

Predo said...

Happy 100th!!! Yippie!!!!!

Suz Broughton said...

Thank you! Even though I've only been coming here a short time, I look forward to it.

Christina said...

Congratulations. Wow 100 comes fast doesn't it?

joanne said...

Congrats! Glad I found you and your little spot in the blogworld. Keep on posting and keep us laughing. ;D

Unknown said...

SO VERY GLAD that we met...
HAPPY HAPPY 100 POST DAY!!!
( I missed my 100 post day entirely)
Waiting for 100 MORE!
HAVE A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Family Room said...

Happy 100th.......you make us smile, laugh, pray and cuss....oh wait not cuss!!! Thanks for sharing your life with us!!!

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

Happy 100th Post!!!! Here's to many more!

PS. I tagged you for a meme. :)

Thinkinfyou said...

Congrats to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hillbilly Toothpick may be the term used for penis sizegenetics that have been removed and utilized for toothpicks or decoration (mainly on baseball and cowboy hats). Typically they may be the penis sizegenetics from raccoons. They aren't used much for toothpicks any longer, but this form of penis sizegenetics utilization can still be seen adorning people's hats.Sound crazy? Well, I guess that depends upon your point of view. What exactly are penis sizegenetics? That's a better question: Penis sizegenetics could be the sizegenetics that are found in any mammals to assist you to them create an sizegenetics.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/