A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
I was very proud of Little T when hereceived his orange belt in karate.
He really does enjoy it.
No.... really he does!
So wonderful...congrats. Even if he doesn't look excited...I am sure he is!
Well done young man! A friend of mine has a son who just won his orange belt too.
Little T - you look awesome in orange! And you know, orange IS the new black! Congratulations little buddy - you did your Mama proud!
Good for him!! you're a good mom!
Congratulations Little T! You'll be a ninja before you know it (and we all know they are cooler than pirates).My kids took a break but are starting back. I hope to see them advancing again soon!
Congrats to Tripp!
Congratulations, T!
Phew! I thought this had something to do with national security! Well, maybe someday he'll work for national security as a ninja.
Congratulations!
So serious;) Just like his momma....
That's awesome! Have you thought about taking Karate classes too? Have a happy New Year. :)
my son loved karate and took lessons for yearshe too always looked overwhelmed with joy in photos ;)congrats Little THappy New Year to you all
Ha Ha Ha HA! Hilarious.
That is so cool! I think it is great that kids can take a class like this. There is nothing better then to be able to defend yourself in this world. It looks like he really enjoys it.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
So wonderful...congrats. Even if he doesn't look excited...I am sure he is!
Well done young man!
A friend of mine has a son who just won his orange belt too.
Little T - you look awesome in orange! And you know, orange IS the new black! Congratulations little buddy - you did your Mama proud!
Good for him!! you're a good mom!
Congratulations Little T! You'll be a ninja before you know it (and we all know they are cooler than pirates).
My kids took a break but are starting back. I hope to see them advancing again soon!
Congrats to Tripp!
Congratulations, T!
Phew! I thought this had something to do with national security! Well, maybe someday he'll work for national security as a ninja.
Congratulations!
So serious;) Just like his momma....
That's awesome! Have you thought about taking Karate classes too?
Have a happy New Year. :)
my son loved karate and took lessons for years
he too always looked overwhelmed with joy in photos ;)
congrats Little T
Happy New Year to you all
Ha Ha Ha HA! Hilarious.
That is so cool! I think it is great that kids can take a class like this. There is nothing better then to be able to defend yourself in this world. It looks like he really enjoys it.
Post a Comment