Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekend Ass!


So ya'll have a kick ass weekend!

14 comments:

Nessa said...

I love her because she always speaks the truth.

I Am Woody said...

Laughing mine off!!

abb said...

Maxine is the voice of wisdom...just sayin'.

big hair envy said...

Right back at ya!

j said...

I am fast on my way to becoming Maxine.

I hope yours it kickin' as well!

Daryl said...

I Luuuuuuuurve Maxine

Busy Bee Suz said...

:) I love this!!!

Maude Lynn said...

Same to you!

joanne said...

gotta love Maxine! Enjoy your weekend too..;p

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That is excellent! Thank you for posting it.
You have a wonderful weekend as well my friend.
xoxoxo

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Hehe. Gotta love it! So true.

deborah said...

ain't it the truth? Maxine tells it like it is!

Mental P Mama said...

Ain't it the stinkin' truth...?

Anonymous said...

So hilarious! : )