After spending the weekend with my parents over 11 yrs ago we flew home knowing that Dad's health was declining faster than we thought, I was very sad, I believe I cried all the way home ... at some point I looked out the window of the plane and saw clouds like that and hoped that they were heaven because it looked so peaceful ... not a religious person I did find comfort thinking of Dad there in the clouds ... and I hope I was right ..
11 comments:
It does look heavenly!!!
beautiful pic~~what area of the country are you in??
After spending the weekend with my parents over 11 yrs ago we flew home knowing that Dad's health was declining faster than we thought, I was very sad, I believe I cried all the way home ... at some point I looked out the window of the plane and saw clouds like that and hoped that they were heaven because it looked so peaceful ... not a religious person I did find comfort thinking of Dad there in the clouds ... and I hope I was right ..
It looks like the Colorado Rockies but I know it's not! Great pic!
nature never ceases to amaze me with its ability to be so incredibly beautiful
I love clouds like that
oh YEAH!
Aloha from Hawaii
Comfort Spiral
Beautiful! I've seen several really pretty and different cloud formations lately as well... What's up with all the celestial beauty down here?!
Great clouds!
Stunning. Take my breath away beautiful!
Beautiful cloud bank.
Like a big fluffy bed.
Post a Comment