Saturday, April 3, 2010

WAIT!

Don't leave me.....

It's only a broken foot......

with a few busted bones.

Damn the bad luck!


How much more can I take??


Whew....I'm such a slacker...
a blogger slacker...

but a damn good nurse!

I'm still reading ya'll....
so please don't leave me.....

I needs you!!!!

18 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I'm here!

j said...

Are you kidding me lady? LEAVE YOU? You can't run me away with a stick. I'm your reader (and friend) like it or not!

Love ya Noe Noe Girl!

j said...

BTW... I hope his foot is healing well. I told my husband about the accident and he cringed. Prayers for the nurse, the patient, and the kiddo.

HalfAsstic.com said...

I SWEAR, I wasn't going anywhere! ;-)

Christina said...

Don't worry. I totally understand.

joanne said...

awwwww, I could never leave you sweetie! I check in often...thinking of you, take care.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Nursing is hard work!!!
Happy Easter!!!

Dianne said...

I just found you! why would I go anywhere

hugs to broken foot man
and his exceptional nurse

Daryl said...

Here!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

I'm right here! And I'm a pretty good nurse too!

Be good to yourself.

Unknown said...

I'm here, and I can be there in a jiffy. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I could never leave you! I hope he gets all better soon. It looked so tragic!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey baby, were not goin' anywhere. Ya think we'd let a few busted bone stop us??? Heeehehe. Take care sweetie!

God bless and have a terrific Tuesday!!!

Maude Lynn said...

Nurse duty can be rough!

foolery said...

Of all the rotten luck. Dang! So, it must be half past a lime, right? Take care of yourself while you're taking care of everybody else, Girlie. : )

Shelley Jaffe said...

Oh dear - how did I miss the whole broken foot thing?

Be well, House of No No, and make sure that the nurse gets her co(rona)mpensation!

TJ said...

Oh my! Sounds like crazy times at your house! I was just taking a short break, definitely not leaving.

~JarieLyn~ said...

I'm still here too. I'm not going anywhere. I'll pop by every once in awhile and catch up on all the good stuff I've missed and fill you in on what I've been up to also. Just like old friends.