A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
Beautiful! I wish we had a touch of color here! It's frosty outside
Grandma J, it's cold and frosty here too. I took these pictures at the end of summer. The only blooms around other than the ones at the florist.<><
what a nice reminder that after this awful cold there will be pretty flowers ...
love your pics ! All we have is white and grey here.... Have a great week.
Oh so pretty...just what we need to see during the winter to remind us spring is on the way!
Amen!
These are GORGEOUS! Are they blooming already? WhaT! It is still frigid and snowy here! Brrrrrrrrrrr!
Flowers!You shouldn't have.....Aloha, Friend!Comfort Spiral
Hey could you drop me a line as to what this Friday's Shoot out is? I'd really appreciate it. It has taken me too long to get back into it. Thanks so much:)
Inspiration well needed!
Cute! The flowers are beautiful. Mine are dead and under about six inches of snow here on the Ponderosa! This gives me Spring Fever...bad.Have a terrific day!!!
How Pretty!
Ha! My momma always said don't show your bra strap. Hard to make a clever post out of that :)
jennifer> if anyone can...NNG and make a clever post out of anything!I'm ready to go to the green house!
Nice splash of color for this drab CT day.
Thanks for the Springy heads up...can't wait to see those "bloomers" in a few months!
I just wanted to thanks you for the sweet comments you leave an for hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride.You have yourself just the best day!!!
I love pink geraniums. They are my absolute favorite!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Beautiful! I wish we had a touch of color here! It's frosty outside
Grandma J, it's cold and frosty here too. I took these pictures at the end of summer. The only blooms around other than the ones at the florist.
<><
what a nice reminder that after this awful cold there will be pretty flowers ...
love your pics ! All we have is white and grey here.... Have a great week.
Oh so pretty...just what we need to see during the winter to remind us spring is on the way!
Amen!
These are GORGEOUS! Are they blooming already? WhaT! It is still frigid and snowy here! Brrrrrrrrrrr!
Flowers!
You shouldn't have.....
Aloha, Friend!
Comfort Spiral
Hey could you drop me a line as to what this Friday's Shoot out is? I'd really appreciate it. It has taken me too long to get back into it. Thanks so much:)
Inspiration well needed!
Cute! The flowers are beautiful. Mine are dead and under about six inches of snow here on the Ponderosa! This gives me Spring Fever...bad.
Have a terrific day!!!
How Pretty!
Ha! My momma always said don't show your bra strap. Hard to make a clever post out of that :)
jennifer> if anyone can...NNG and make a clever post out of anything!
I'm ready to go to the green house!
Nice splash of color for this drab CT day.
Thanks for the Springy heads up...can't wait to see those "bloomers" in a few months!
I just wanted to thanks you for the sweet comments you leave an for hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride.
You have yourself just the best day!!!
I love pink geraniums. They are my absolute favorite!
Post a Comment