get out and photograph...what's a little cold weather.
lysol, lysol, lysol!
I love the junk room thing - I have piles of clothes from our vacation still in that room...we just pick thru them. I'm thinking they will go away due once the kiddos need more clothes!
Love these .. and I have now bookmarked them for future use .. I hate this cold and how it amps up my itching .. and morning nose bleeds .. ah life is good
What's on my list? Finish syllabus which was due four days ago, read a book I agreed to review, clean the kitchen so it looks like I did something other than FB all day, and stand and watch the first snow storm of the season.
one must have at least ONE room that becomes a storage room more or less ;)
you asked about if i ate any oysters? oh yes, i love oysters on the half shell...especially topped with a bit of fresh horseradish, a dab of hot sauce and a wee squeesh of lemon. yummy, yummy in the tummy!
Woohoo! I'm just excited I'm not the only chick in America who still decorations up. The trip to Texas put me ll days behind puttin' them up so I figure I might as well enjoy my labor awhile! I love your post~it notes!
You have just a super day checkin' thing off your lists.....or not!
I completely relate to the low temps/dry skin/lotion need thing. Hate that! Also, no one's taken down my Christma's stuff yet, either... how freakin' long do I have to wait!?!
Love these. But I'm kinda sad you burst my bubble...I thought the "wishing it away" method actually worked. I was going to embark on it tomorrow. (sigh)
21 comments:
get out and photograph...what's a little cold weather.
lysol, lysol, lysol!
I love the junk room thing - I have piles of clothes from our vacation still in that room...we just pick thru them. I'm thinking they will go away due once the kiddos need more clothes!
I love these post-it notes! Let me know how you make out on checking them off;)
Love these .. and I have now bookmarked them for future use .. I hate this cold and how it amps up my itching .. and morning nose bleeds .. ah life is good
I'm a great fan of those virtual notes!
What's on my list? Finish syllabus which was due four days ago, read a book I agreed to review, clean the kitchen so it looks like I did something other than FB all day, and stand and watch the first snow storm of the season.
I MIGHT get that last one done!
I tried to get the darn cat to take down the tree, but she refuses. That's her new favorite sleeping spot.
Exercise? Let's not even GO there...
THINGS TO DO FOR ME.. figure out what I need to do for the NYC trip.... tickets... something.. what .. anything??
Exercise? HA! I heard that was banned in 2010. What?!? I was lied to?? NO. Way!
We are getting together soon!
You and BHE should get together and help each other take your trees down. Think about how much more fun it would be with company and WINE!
These little notes are so cute. I will try them one day, like you said: I know I want to.
one must have at least ONE room that becomes a storage room more or less ;)
you asked about if i ate any oysters? oh yes, i love oysters on the half shell...especially topped with a bit of fresh horseradish, a dab of hot sauce and a wee squeesh of lemon. yummy, yummy in the tummy!
The post-its are great, and your list even better. If you find out a better way of ridding belly fat than wishing, let me know.
But I can tell you for sure the closing the door to the messy/junky room thing? That works. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
We have our CHristmas lights still up. I wouldn't begin to know how to get them down myself :)
Note to self....try the post its.
Note to NNG...keep shutting that door, it's not going anywhere!!!
HAHA...love your posts!
take down decorations...
start exercising...
finish photography class...
clean house...
This is just depressing...
Woohoo! I'm just excited I'm not the only chick in America who still decorations up. The trip to Texas put me ll days behind puttin' them up so I figure I might as well enjoy my labor awhile! I love your post~it notes!
You have just a super day checkin' thing off your lists.....or not!
Did you get your decorations down yet? Before long you wont be behind, you will actually be early for decorating for 2010. LOL.
Love these post-its. Bookmarked them! Looking forward to a certain weekend in February . . .
I bought some Gold Bond lotion at Walgreens for my hands. It is GREAT stuff!
PS I have an award for you so please stop by. You deserve it.
I know. Wishing isn't working for me either... Must go to gymn! If only it wasn't filled with skinny people!
I completely relate to the low temps/dry skin/lotion need thing. Hate that! Also, no one's taken down my Christma's stuff yet, either... how freakin' long do I have to wait!?!
Love these. But I'm kinda sad you burst my bubble...I thought the "wishing it away" method actually worked. I was going to embark on it tomorrow. (sigh)
Post a Comment