Monday, May 4, 2009

Knock Knock

Knock Knock.

Who's There?

Olive.

Olive Who?




"OLIVE" my new room!


How do you like it!



Whew~All Done!~ On to the next project!


21 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it! weren't you building a carport with skylights?

Ohhhhhhh, you turned it sideways, now the skylights are windows behind the bed! Very clever. I want one just like that.

and I want those curls!

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

Wow! Cool! I wonder how long it will stay clean? My girls would have it messy as soon as I shut the door behind me. HeeHee.
Looks great; I'm sure he loves it.:)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Very cool :)

aurbie said...

What a cute post and photos. I love those windows.

Doesn't it make you feel great when you finally fishing a new room?

If you run out of something to do, we will trade you room and board (crabs and oysters) for carpentry work.

The Good Eater said...

That room is so good looking I bet he'll never mess it up.

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful. I can not wait for the tour this weekend.

Anonymous said...

wow! thats awesome. Looks like a very grown up room.

Treasia Stepp said...

It looks wonderful. Good idea to get a picture before it officially turns into a cluttered boys room. LOL.

Big Hair Envy said...

WOW!! "Olive" Little T's room too!!! Wait. What happened to all of those stuffed animals???

"Olive" his BIG HAIR too!!!

Nessa said...

Wonderful room!

Chris said...

Very cool!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Olive it too Noe Noe!!
I'm totally lookin for your behind this Friday for Shoot-Outs lady.
Don't make me come up there. It won't be pretty (unless we're "pretty" drunk.....now that I can do, lol)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Dr.John said...

Green is a better color but it looks nice.

Femin Susan said...

That room looks gorgeous.Way too cool.
Cheers!

I Am Woody said...

I love it, too! But how long will it stay so clean?!?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. It is so nice. He is growing so big right before my eyes. I am sending over some of my "magic-stop-growing-up" powder right this instant. Maybe it will work on Little T because it certainly isn't working on Kaish...

Travis Cody said...

Looks fantastic! I especially love the floors. And that trim on the doorway.

Great job!

Caution/Lisa said...

That's really a very grown-up room. Don't know which one I prefer: the room or his hair.

What's the next project?

bearer of three said...

NICE ROOM IM SURE HE LOVES IT

Thrifty Cents said...

Nice room! I hope to have more time for blogging after my class is over Fri!

j said...

AWESOME! I love how you wrote this and Little T is so animated! Very fun.