Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IRL!

Here is my new bag I won in a silent auction

made by none other than the famous artist and designer Marlene!

Isn't it just beautiful?? And it is soooo me!

It was hand delivered to me this past week end by Marlene herself....IRL! How cool is that?? Go here for some of the weekend details! That Marlene is also quiet a writer!
She brought HWM...IRL with her to witness the transaction!
Cdub and Cool Breeze
...IRL were especially excited for me!

Marlene and BHE...IRL smiling from ear to ear at the squealing and jumping up and down I was doing when Marlene gave me this!


My very own mermaid picture....IRL! I will treasure this forever! I am going to call her Mermaid in honor of Marlene! (the name Marlene is already taken=)
What a fun week end with friends and blogging buddies...IRL!






18 comments:

JC said...

That is a nice one !

Big Hair Envy said...

What an amazing weekend!!! I miss Marlene already...

Treasia Stepp said...

I am so jealous I am pea green with envy that you all got together. What fun it looks like everyone had.

aurbie said...

I have been keeping up with the Chesapeake travels. Sounds like a great time was had by all. Me, too.

I love the bag and the mermaid. I'll bet there are still mermaids in the Chesapeake.

Have a great day!

Thinkinfyou said...

Sounds like you had a great time and the bag is super cute!!

Unknown said...

I trying to keep my jealous side in check...but it's so hard.

I love love the bag, the picture, and the gathering!

I can't wait to meet you in person this July.

Unknown said...

I miss you both so much!!! Thank you for such a wonderful tribute...you are such an amazing woman with the most incredible family...love you always!!!

Your sister,

Marmaid~~~

Mental P Mama said...

sigh. I used my Marlene bag at my own Shrimp Bawl. sigh

Anonymous said...

what fun!

speaking of cool breeze...has he given up blogging?

Joyce said...

Now that is one big cute bag. Glad you had a good time too. The mermaid picture is the cutest.
Joyce

Dr.John said...

Great things, great pictures, great friends, great weekend. What more could you want?

Travis Cody said...

Well aren't you the special one! Congrats on the win!

joanne said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend!!! Love the bag...it IS so you...jj

Caution/Lisa said...

Yes, it took me more than one post to understand what IRL means. Of course, it made me even more jealous.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So sweet. She looks like a sweetie! And, I LOVE your bag to the max!

abb said...

Congrats on winning! I've been loving Marlene's reports.

j said...

Lady, this was a fun post to read! Looks like y'all had a ball.

Have a great weekend.

Christina said...

Yes indeed, it looks like you had a great weekend.