Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friends

This past Sunday at church ~ right before the service started~ BHE came up to me and handed me this pretty pink package. I just love pink.
And inside was the cutest magnet! Isn't it wonderful to have friends that know you and love you anyway? Thanks BHE.


It says "I think I'll make my specialty tonight...
reservations!"





15 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

What a cute magnet :)

Mental P Mama said...

show off;)

bearer of three said...

cute magnet..and very cute bag

Unknown said...

That BHE...she is such a suck-up! I like the magnet!

No one at my church has ever brought me a gift.

Caution/Lisa said...

So, not only do I need to move to Virginia, but now I need to attend church with you? Whew, lots of changes I need to make.

Nessa said...

Now that's my kind of cooking.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love Big Hair Envy : ). She is the nicest. Well, you are really the nicest, but she is the second nicest : ). Oh yes she is! : )! What a great magnet. I need that! Immediately!

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

That is so cute! How very thoughtful of BHE. I'm a sucker for magnets. My SIL brought me some from Hersey, Penn. I love them.

aurbie said...

That is my kind of cooking, too. I think church members everywhere are so gracious and nice. They are just super around here.

OK. Where's my gift?

Family Room said...

and to think you gave her aqua net.........:)

joanne said...

ya gotta have friends...sweet magnet..;D

Big Hair Envy said...

You are SO welcome!! Luv you!

Christina said...

Pretty cool. It's nice to get a little something every once in awhile. It certainly makes things brighter.

Travis Cody said...

Clever!

Anonymous said...

No way!!! We have the same specialties it seems!