Noe, Noe, you painted the town red! Great job, gal. How did you get to take photos in a grocery store. Whenever I have to take a photo for the paper, I get out my press pass and head to the manager. Stores are funny about cameras - they think you are a competitor.
Beautiful red gate.
Look forward to seeing your "Water" shoot next week. Lots of water in grocery stores!
You have a wonderful weekend. I have to work. All kinds of things going on that I have to shoot for the paper.
I left a comment but got that "internet explorer cannot open this page" page when I hit submit. Was saying that this is a great post. I'm glad that I "red" it.
25 comments:
i really love that red hat!
The red fence..........talk about character.
Hope you and your's have a weekend and holiday filled with love, joy and laughter Noe Noe :)
Steady On
Reggie Girl
Ret Hot, Mama! Have a great weekend!
Fabulous post! I love red. I want a tomato now.
Have a great weekend!
Great job on the subject matter! Have a super weekend!
I love the red gate!!
Love the red :) Can't wait for tomorrow :)
Red is my favorite color!! Hope you have a great long weekend!!
Red rocks!
Noe, Noe, you painted the town red! Great job, gal. How did you get to take photos in a grocery store. Whenever I have to take a photo for the paper, I get out my press pass and head to the manager. Stores are funny about cameras - they think you are a competitor.
Beautiful red gate.
Look forward to seeing your "Water" shoot next week. Lots of water in grocery stores!
You have a wonderful weekend. I have to work. All kinds of things going on that I have to shoot for the paper.
I left a comment but got that "internet explorer cannot open this page" page when I hit submit.
Was saying that this is a great post. I'm glad that I "red" it.
I love that truck! It is red-hot! :)
All your pictures were fab, I just liked that one the best. :D
Red does seem like a very popular color.
Great pictures.
I want that red chair.
You do like your red!
You have my fly swatter! Noe Noe, you are as good as it gets. Great job.
Walk With Faith
Gordon
yes the hat is great but the red chair sitting diagnal from the gray floor is the tops. have a great weekend.
Very clever and made me laugh when you said "red my mind". I love the red chairs. Have a good weekend.
Joyce
I love your red Noe Noe! Brilliant! Hope you have a happy Memorial day with your boys!
I love the furniture store, the hat, the tomatoes - great week of photos!
Now that's a whole lot of RED!!!!
My favorite color and you did a great job! I got such a great feeling of summer from it!
Great selection of red shots!
“I can't really envision a time when I'm not shooting something”.
Martin Scorsese
How did you find so many more reds than I did?
Dearest Noe Noe, Yes Yes, Noe Noe:
Jeez, I feel like a crazy cross eyed bull chasing a matador around the forum with all this red.
Next thing y'know I will have seizure activity and be flailing around on the ground drooling making a terrible mess.
That secret penguin man,
Stan
Post a Comment