A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
Friday, May 1, 2009
Enjoy!
(thanks google images) And I see myself as one busy chick this weekend! Will I ever catch up? And what happens when I do? What plans do you have? Enjoy..whatever you do!
Well, my Bumble Bea is turning 13 on Saturday, so we have mommy/daughter mani/pedi planned plus she wants to go "SHOPPING". This should be fun. We're going to have a quiet family dinner for her actual birthday, but are going out to eat @ Fuddruckers on Sunday with extended family. We're not having a "birthday" party for her because she asked that she have one in Dallas with her REAL friends. So, her party is put off for a month.
ah I really like the image and it is so very true! I hope you don't have to busy of a weekend and you take the time to enjoy it for you! I sometimes feel like that I dont even know what a weekend is anymore. Time flies!!!
13 comments:
You'll catch up and then you'll be able to lie around eating bon-bons and watching your soaps! LOL!
Isn't that what women of leisure do??? (I wouldn't know, not one of those ladies!)
I'm excited that I'm getting my nieces for the night, then a birthday party for a good friend tomorrow. And Sunday....maybe some picture taking???
Whatever you do this weekend - I hope you find time to have a little fun and relaxation!
BTW - thank you for your support and kind words, they are balm to a bruised soul.
Good luck catching up on your to-dos! I am having dinner with an old friend on Sat. I haven't seen her in 5-6 years! I am excited!!
Indoor stuff - lots of rain in the forecast.
I love that pic! Too cute!
Well, my Bumble Bea is turning 13 on Saturday, so we have mommy/daughter mani/pedi planned plus she wants to go "SHOPPING". This should be fun. We're going to have a quiet family dinner for her actual birthday, but are going out to eat @ Fuddruckers on Sunday with extended family. We're not having a "birthday" party for her because she asked that she have one in Dallas with her REAL friends. So, her party is put off for a month.
Have a great weekend!
Have a great weekend!
Same here Sister!!! Time to cut that list of things to do in half!
We always catch up but once we catch up, it starts all over again, so is there any such thing as catching up?
Take a bubble bath, light some candles, and relax.
Have a nice weekend!
ah I really like the image and it is so very true! I hope you don't have to busy of a weekend and you take the time to enjoy it for you! I sometimes feel like that I dont even know what a weekend is anymore. Time flies!!!
I'm catching up on sleep this weekend.
I plan not to catch up!
It is getting closer to FUN time...I can not wait to get there!
Did you know the race is on Saturday night? It is going to be so much fun.
Post a Comment